2010年9月28日星期二

Week10 Final week

This is final blog, I won't write to many content. I will make a short summary for INB346.
10 weeks ago, I did not know too much about Web 2.0. I had already used some of web 2.0 tools like Facebook and Wiki. In my opinion, I knew these tools are very useful but when I searched internet and found millions of people use these new tools every day. I was so surprised and I did realize how important these web 2.0 tools are for our life.


In the first few weeks, we started to think about what kinds of things should be defined as web 2.0 tool and in the class we began to know why people like to use them. Now more and more people like to use social network or blogs, because we need to communicate with them and hope more people can pay more attention to your homepage. We need to use this way to make ourselves feel satisfying and happy. That is the reason we like to update more our blogs every often or upload new pictures on the internet. Some people may think using too much web 2.0 tools means wasting your time. It may be right but we all admire web 2.0 tools have changed our mind.


Then we linked these web 2.0 tools with business in next few weeks. We began to understand these tools are not only  for entertainment, they are great platforms for business. Twitter, Wiki and Facebook are very new way to promote company and communicate with potential clients. For most of companies, they need pay more attention to use them. Now only few companies notice how these tools can help for their business. So it is no deny in the future, as a staff, we can use these knowledge to help our company.


Now it is the last blog for INB346 workshop, I will keep looking for more web 2.0 information in the future. 

3 条评论:

  1. As I learned in this subject, I know what is web 2.0. Before I use Facebook, Youtube and Twitter because there are popular and just for entertainments. From learning, I know how web 2.0 works in people and companies, what its functionity. The deeply thinking and not just using them.

    回复删除
  2. That is right. I mean most of students think it is useless class, I think it could be useful We man need that for our future company.

    回复删除
  3. lol...that's a good knowledge of the web 2.0 and better for our future development.

    回复删除